On today’s show, we’re talking about small dados and clamping squares!!
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making a big hook
- Matt is quarter sawing wood and hating it
- Shannon attended a meetup in San Diego
- John made a simple jig for replacing his door knobs
- Mike doesn’t think Matt is a “real woodworker”
Brazil’s new Sinaflor database is a step towards true line of sight from board to stump.
- Joe wants to know if clamping squares are actually useful
- Rob has a question about making dividers in a tea box
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review