On today’s show we’re talking about: edge-banding router bits, boxed beam construction, our contributions to woodworking, to pre-finish or not to pre-finish, drill press speeds, epoxy pouring tips, and should you buy a Domino.
- Leonid is curious about edge banding router bit sets
- Chris asks about the problem of differential wood species movement on a veneer clad boxed beam like Shannon made
- Bob asks if we plan to take the next step into woodworking rock star status
- Speg asks about the benefits or disadvantages of pre-finishing
- Nar doesn’t understand when to change the speed on his drill press
- Greg wonders if any initial sealing should be done to the wood before pouring an epoxy bar top finish
- Unnamed asks whether to buy a bandsaw or a Domino as the next tool
- Rick asks about in floor dust collection
Stuff We Hate
People who insist “you can’t do that, because it was always done this way”.