On today’s show we’re talking about: selling tools before you move, your first trip to a lumber yard, and table saw power.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is on round 2 of the edits for his new book
- Matt tried resin stabilizing for the first time
- Shannon is repairing some veneer with a patch
- New Yankee Workshop episodes officially available
- Bridge City Tool Work is being sold to Harvey Industries, details on John’s blog
- William hates auto follow bots on Instagram
- Matt asks if idiotic comments have made us retreat behind our respective pay walls.
- James has some feedback on the Festool Domino
Lumber Industry Update
Is it the death of the board foot??
- Eric is moving and asks what he should keep and what he should sell as he looks at moving into a smaller shop
- Gregg has a 1.75 HP table saw and finds it is bogging down with relatively light jobs
- Cathi is about to go to a real lumber yard for the first time and asks for advice on that first trip