On today’s show we’re talking about: miter saw fences, stinky shellac, rough sawn lumber, slab prices, sharpening set ups, and woodworking education.
- Marc is busting myths about miter saw fences
- Nate has some stinky shellac
- Ely can’t tell rough sawn lumber apart
- Ryan can’t sell a cup of slab
- Rob wants to get his sharpening completely set up for $100 or less
- Felix is starting a woodworking program
Christopher wants to know if any of use have thought about building a tool chest like the HO Studley masterpiece