On today’s show we’re talking about: our woodworking predictions, our woodworking goals for 2019, stickering barrel staves, rite of passage projects, clamping pressure, sanding dovetails, dueling dust collectors, what we watch/listen to, getting back into woodworking after a layoff.
- John got a hold of a bunch of green barrel staves and wants to know how to store them
- Michael is uncertain how much clamping pressure to apply
- Michaels asks how we sand our dovetail corners
- The mystery of of dueling dust collectors
- Rachel asks what we think about skipping rite of passage projects and just building what she wants
- Jason wonders what we actually watch for woodworking education and entertainment
- Stump asks about the best way to get back into woodworking after an extended time away
2019 Predictions and Goals
The boys discuss what they think will happen in the next year to our little woodworking universe. They then discuss what our personal goals are related to their own woodworking.