It’s show #476 For July 2nd, 2020, and today we are cleaning out our inbox and doing a Q&A show.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
- Jon wants to know if another pair of holdfasts is a good idea
- Jeff needs suggestions for how to mill up an irregular shaped burl slab
- Bill asks what the future of our SketchUp use will be with it moving to a subscription model
- Will asks jointer or planer for his shop
- Ray wants to build an archway and needs some suggestions for how to do it
- Eric is buying Dollar Store shop supplies and asks if this is a bad idea
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com
Finally you can find us individually on Instagram at mattcremona, woodwhisperer, and renaissancewoodworker
Social Media Homework
What have you bought at The Dollar Store to use in your woodworking? Show us your best dollar finds and use the hashtag: #woodtalk476.
4 replies on “WT476 – Dollar Store Woodworking”
The best way to keep CA glue usable is to keep it dry. If you store it in a sealed container with some dessicant it will last basically forever.
I keep air out of some volatile solvents that evaporate fast by storing them in a small “non-consumption” refrigerator. It extends the life tremendously. Not sure how the temp would effect CA glue, but worth looking into.
This is the perfect website for everyone who wants to undersand thiss topic.
You realize a whole loot its almost togh to argue with you (not that I personally wil need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a freeh spin on a subject that has been written about for a long time.
Wonderful stuff, just great!
Also visit my weeb page – 918kiss singapore
Cabinet door jointery for doors with glass centers.