It’s show #476 For July 2nd, 2020, and today we are cleaning out our inbox and doing a Q&A show.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
- Jon wants to know if another pair of holdfasts is a good idea
- Jeff needs suggestions for how to mill up an irregular shaped burl slab
- Bill asks what the future of our SketchUp use will be with it moving to a subscription model
- Will asks jointer or planer for his shop
- Ray wants to build an archway and needs some suggestions for how to do it
- Eric is buying Dollar Store shop supplies and asks if this is a bad idea
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Homework
What have you bought at The Dollar Store to use in your woodworking? Show us your best dollar finds and use the hashtag: #woodtalk476.